Sunday 16 January 2011

IN THE BEGINNING............

Well here it is my first post, to be honest with you I'm sure no one is going to read this but if you are,thanks! I'm going to use this post as just an intro to me and what I'm going to be banging on about over the, how ever long the period of time i spend writing this is.
My names Robert, I'm 19, live in south west London and play guitar. OK so i thought lets start a blog about music, even though I'm dyslexic, after reading some one Else's blog. Now i love music its a big part of my life and i kind of want to see if any one out there thinks the same way about music today as i do, so what better way of doing that then making one of these things.
when it comes to music I'm just a whore! because i listen to everything and i mean it, I'm not just one of these people that's says that, then when you play them something left of field and random, like Japanese noise music, they say "oh i don't really like this". Well i do, I'm still not sure if its a good or bad thing to like everything. Also I'm on a quest to find a piece and or type of music i dislike, witch is much harder then it sound for me.
As well as that I'm going to be doing reviews about albums but a review my way and what i like! I'm up for suggestion on stuff to listen and review from other people as well.
that's just about it i think, all i have to say is watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. okay i believe, u shud not only write about music, but about ur uni experience!
    truth be told i dnt really get what u do!
    Also pop goes the world!!

    SOOO PLAYFULLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. truth be told i dont really get what i do!
    looool
    but im working on it!

    ReplyDelete